Schar School Statistical POGO 511 Workshop
March 4-6, 2022
• Friday - March 4, 2021 from 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
• Saturday - March 5, 2021 from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
• Sunday - March 6, 2021 from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
• Sunday - March 6, 2021 from 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
If you are interested in having structured practice and instruction before taking the POGO 511 Placement Exam, we offer the POGO 511 Workshop. The Workshop costs $210 and spans three days. Prior to the workshop, participants will added to a Blackboard page, where they will find readings and materials to prepare for the workshop.
Students must bring the following items to the Exam & Workshop:
- Computer (mac or PC) with: a webcam, microphone, & speakers
- A smartphone (To take photos of exam pages & reference sheet. Students are not permitted to use a phone as a calculator.)
- A scientific calculator
- At least 8 sheets of 8.5 x 11 standard printer paper, notebook paper, or graphing paper.
- Please note: Students may bring an optional reference sheet
If you do not have access to the above materials and plan to take the exam, please reach out to Professor Delton Daigle (email@example.com) to request support.
If you have any questions, please consult http://schar.gmu.edu/511 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited, so we encourage students to register in advance.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 AT 12:00PM